Our COVID-19 Re-Opening Guidelines
We have resumed our in-person Worship Services and we will continue livestreaming our services so that members will have the option to either worship from home or on our campus.
Updated Mask Policy
- In keeping with our local county regulations, we are updating our mask policy as follows:
- As of February 1, GBBC is not requiring face masks. Our Children’s Ministry (KidZone) will be requiring face masks for all children 2 years and above and all adult workers.
- While masks are no longer required, we recommend those who have not been fully vaccinated should consider wearing masks.
- All members are still required to maintain social distancing as much as possible while in our building.
Who may attend our on campus worship services?
- We encourage our members who are below the age of 60 and who do not have high risk health factors to resume worship service attendance on our campus if they feel comfortable doing so.
- Members who are above the age of 60 are encouraged to consider participating in our worship services from home for a while longer. But those who prefer to be on campus are welcome to do so.
- Sunday School has resumed for all ages.
- Please take a look at our Sunday School page for current classes and locations.
Wednesday Bible Study / Prayer Service
- Virtual Bible Study will continue Wednesdays at 6:30 pm on Microsoft Teams.
- Our Prayer Service is on the first Wednesday of each month at 6:30 pm and it is in-person and virtual on GBBC Live and YouTube.
- Our proactive measures to ensure that we follow the health department guidelines.
- Post signs to remind members to maintain physical distancing and to wear their face masks will be displayed at strategic locations.
- Face masks will be available for those who forgot their own.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed near exterior entrances and at the entrances to the worship center.
- The worship center and office areas will be cleaned and properly sanitized before and after each worship service.