Here at Glen Burnie Baptist Church, we place a great priority on Bible Study. Studying the Bible is not an activity just for children and students, we believe that adults need to continue to study God’s Word to grow and mature in their personal relationship with Jesus Christ as well. There are several opportunities available for group and personal Bible Study:
Our Sunday morning Bible Study is at 9:30 am every Sunday Morning. The class for children and students are grouped primarily by age and school grade. The adult classes are grouped primarily where you are in your spiritual walk. Most of our adult classes are co-ed.
Like most Southern Baptist churches, we are a missions-minded fellowship of believers. Children and adults alike have many opportunities to learn about and take part in various missions throughout our area, nation and world.
We have several small group Bible Studies that meet throughout the week. Take a look below and find one that you are interested in or that meets your needs! Please check the calendar to see the up to date schedule.
- Women’s Small Group – Come and join Claudio on Monday evenings.
- Meets on Mondays at 7 pm at the church.
- Will resume on Mon Jan 7.
- Mixed Adult Small Group – Come and join others in this small group.
- Meets on Wednesdays at 10 am at the church.
Prayer Small Group
- Meets on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm in the Payer Chapel at church. Come and join other church members in praying for our church and its members!
A person spends a few hours a week at the church at the most. Because of this, a person has more opportunities to grow in their personal relationship with Christ through their own daily Bible study and prayer than they do at church. Because of this, we offer an extensive library for members to check out books, videos and other products that can help individuals and families in their daily walk with God.